ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Red or Green?

What a whirlwind the past few days have been! We finally got to tell our families the wonderful news after getting a great report at the doctor. It is SO exciting to tell all of the important people in our lives the good news :) We were especially excited to check to see how big Sam is now that I am entering my 9th week. It is about the size of a grape! It is amazing to me to read about all of the changes going on already. I can't believe that Sam is enough of a person to have all four chambers of her heart already formed! And she is getting fingertips and earlobes!

I continue to crave dairy (particularly yogurt and cheese) and now am feeling the need for a bagel with cream cheese for lunch. It gets me unusually excited to know that that is what is in my lunch...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you for including me in your blog! I like that you have a name for the baby while it is in there and until you know what it is, but I do find it interesting that you refer to it as "she" and "her" ;) Congrats again!!