ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Don't Steal a Pregnant Lady's Food!

AHHHH!!!! This morning I was running a little late and I set my cheese toast on the coffee table while I fed the dog and let him out. After we went out, I went downstairs figuring he'd follow me to get a drink of water and when he didn't, I ran back upstairs to see what had caught his attention. He had already devoured both pieces of toast!!! I couldn't believe the little rascal! This caused several problems. #1: I HATE the heels of bread and that was all we had left :( #2: I only had one piece of muenster cheese left, meaning I had to split between the two slices of bread I didn't even like :( What a way to start a Monday! Luckily, this is a pretty good Monday: St. Patrick's Day (it's still exciting even though I won't get my Shamrock Shake until Friday...) and there's exciting stuff going on at school. Josh has already learned the important lesson of not stealing food from his preg0 wife, but apparently he and Pax need to have a little "chat" later ;)

1 comment:

mom said...

I'm sorry, but I am laughing out loud! At least Paxton didn't leave you the last of the juice or milk, last piece of the pickle or hot dog(no play on words), etc. He knows what he's doing! Why wasn't there a picture of the toast & cheese? xo