ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Duh, duh, duh...

If Sam gets caught doing anything wrong, he/she is in trouble now because his/her fingerprints have started forming! Thankfully, Sam’s body is starting to catch up to the head. Now Sam’s head is only about three times the size of his/her body!

According to BabyCenter, the website we’ve been doing our weekly produce-comparison checks, Sam is now the size of a medium shrimp...That just seemed like an odd jump to us. We figure they are trying to let us know the actual length instead of weight at this point, but it just seemed like a step backwards to go from a lime to a shrimp... The pregnancy book we have (My Pregnancy Week-by-Week—I highly recommend it) has usually estimated a bit larger than the website, but for week 13, the book compared the baby’s size to a peach. That sounds like it’s moving in the right general direction! Either way, Sam is about three inches long and weighs about an ounce!

I am still feeling pretty great overall. I’ve started feeling more bloated, which I hope is not what I feel like when my bump starts growing because it’s just not a pleasant feeling, but I went to yoga with my mom last night and I felt wonderful after that! I will definitely be working that into my schedule once I get home :)

1 comment:

Josh said...

I mean....unless its something REALLY bad, he/she can just blame it on the dog.

That's what I do :)