ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Finally! A Watch Dog!

I think Paxton definitely has some clue that things are changing. He has NEVER been a lap dog and before we moved to VA, rarely wanted to even sit next to us on the couch. Yesterday afternoon, I flopped down on the couch and he jumped up next to me and laid down with his whole front legs on my lap almost across my belly. He just sat there looking around like, "Yeah. No one is getting in the way of what is happening here!" It was SO cute! It really was like he was protecting Sam already. Works for me :)

No comments: