ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pregnancy Brain

Pregnancy is wonderful--you can blame EVERYTHING on it! For instance, Saturday I headed to Walmart, the library, and the grocery store. Josh told me the title of a book he wanted right before I left and I had already forgotten by the time I got to the library and had to call and check with him again. All week long I kept calling my kids at school by the wrong names...I only have ten kids--shouldn't be that big of a deal...And, I gave the most pathetic spelling test on Friday because I couldn't put any words to use in coherant sentences. The kids just thought it was funny. It kind of was :)

Friday was also the day that the kids found out that their old teacher, Mrs. Stein, had had her baby! It was pretty weird watching them be so excited knowing that in the near future I will get to tell them that I am pregnant too! Must be something about the classroom...;) I'm planning to tell my division director and teaching partner right before Spring Break, but I am tempted to tell my teaching partner sooner since we are taking a super long field trip this Thursday. We are going to Jamestown which is three hours each way. I figure I'm going to need some serious snacks to keep me going...Probably sleep the whole way back on the bus...At least I can be assured that since he's a guy he would never dare ask me if I'm pregnant.

We are still really enjoying this time. We got to tell a few more friends this week and everyone is REALLY excited :)

No comments: