ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Prego Pants Are Fantastic!!!

I decided that since I had my mom as support, I would investigate maternity pants. I don't think I technically need them since you can't see anything yet and I haven't actually gained any weight (yes, I'm very proud of that!), but I have heard from people how comfy they are so I thought I'd check it out. We went to Target and first of all, the store was a mess. That aside, they stupidly put the Plus Size section right next to the Maternity section. That causes a lot of confusion and emotional upheaval. Overall I'm doing ok with the whole gaining weight idea, but it still is a lot to deal with at times. While I am going to get bigger, it's for a different reason than just needing bigger pants! We did eventually find super cute pants and some cute new tops so the experience had a positive ending! The pants are SO comfy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SOLD! After reading your blog, I went out and bought myself some maternity pants! You are starting a new fashion statement, you know :-)