ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seriously?!

I didn't think pregnancy brain would get THIS bad so early! Please note the time of this post--that's right: 5:40am EST. Somehow I managed to change the time on the actual clock when I was setting the alarm clock. That means that the alarm actually started going off at 4:30am instead of 5:30am. It wasn't so bad until I started thinking about who I could commiserate to and realized that it was 3:30am in Chicago and flippin' 1:30am in Cali when my alarm started going off! My friends span the whole country and that just made me sad that I'm in the latest time zone and I was up so ridiculously early! ARGH! Well, I hope Sam is ready for a long, but productive day :)

4 comments:

mom said...

Good job! I'm glad you didn't call to say "hi" at that hour!!:)

Unknown said...

Well if I were still in college, I likely would have still been awake. I'm sorry I had to join the real world and not be there in your time of early wake up.

Josh said...

LAWRENCE!!!

Unknown said...

Hey some of us get up at 4:30 everyday so now you know how it is! :-)