ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weighs as Much as...




...a turnip! Sam will have a HUGE growth spurt this week! By the end of the week Sam will be five inches long and will weigh about five ounces! Luckily, I haven't felt any discomfort due to any growing so far. I haven't felt much of anything, actually! I am still feeling really great and enjoying the beautiful weather we have had in the last week and a half (except the rain yesterday and today). I am getting very excited to feel Sam move, which could happen anytime now. We go to the doctor next week for our next check-up and then we will get to make our appointment for the ultrasound that will tell us what Sam is! That will be a very exciting date to put on the calendar!

I'm still enjoying eating, but I still haven't had any bizarre cravings. Or, really any cravings at all. We have decided it doesn't count as a craving if I'm just eating more of things I already ate or wanting to eat things I usually ate. It would have to be something new or very unusual to count. My dreams are still pretty vivid and I noticed that many of them contain elevators...hmmm...

No comments: