ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Holy Mango!

This blog is going to be so nice to write because it's the first one where I can just say "he" and be right! Woo hoo! That he/she thing really bugged me ;) Alrighty, by the end of this week (week 23, by the way) Sam will weigh about as much as a large mango (just over a pound)! He should grow to be more than 11 inches long too. Sam apparently has a well developed sense of movement now and can feel me dance! I was particularly intrigued to read that Sam is already getting used to some regular loud noises while he's inside me! Cool!

In other news, I found a great use for the crib before Sam occupies it: a drying rack for laundry! LOL!

No comments: