ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Monday, June 23, 2008

On to the Next Phase

I was so excited when the girl taking my order at Panera asked me how many months I was! I wasn't sure I was quite "pregnant enough" for strangers to ask. She also guessed that I was having a boy and when I asked how she knew, she said her stomach looked just like mine when she had her son. I felt like I walked away with that "pregnant glow!"

That was a nice change from this weekend when we were at a BBQ and some girl sitting on a cooler of beer asked me if I needed her to move so I could get a beer. I pretty much just ignored her and got out the water I had been heading for. Josh informed me that even though I definitely look pregnant, I could have been giving birth in front of her and she wouldn't have caught on...(it was one of his co-workers)...

No comments: