ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sam's First Wedding


Josh's sister got married this past weekend in Richmond so we drove down for the day. I have to admit it was pretty fun getting dressed up knowing that people could tell that I was pregnant! YAY! I think my bump is almost big enough that people won't feel nervous assuming I'm pregnant. I don't think it will bother me when people ask me general questions about the due date, how I'm feeling, etc. But, I know it will bother me if random strangers try to touch my belly! I'll have to come up with a good come-back if people try that...

4 comments:

Allison said...

Awww...your baby bump is so cute!! Do I count as a stranger, or do I have permission to come up and touch your belly when I'm in VA next month?

Dana said...

Absolutely NOT! Touch away!

mom said...

It's wonderful that Sam has already made his presence known! I hope that lots of old roommate stuff will materialize when Allison touches your belly! xo mom

Josh said...

umm...what?