ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Minute Maid

Well this certainly threw off our whole guessing game of what produce would come next! I think this is cheating! All the same, by the end of this next week, Sam will weigh about as much as four navel oranges (about 3.3 pounds). Sam's beginning to move all parts of his body more (his head moves side to side and his limbs flail). I definitely am feeling this and it is not unusual that most times I sit down, we will get to see a show of body parts moving across my belly! It is SO cool!

The family I have been doing some babysitting for has a cat and as he has started to become more familiar with me, she seeks me out and sits next to me and nuzzles my belly! It is adorable! The mom has said that when she was pregnant, she always had one cat curled up against her and the other laying across her tummy!

I am starting to get a little nervous about how much Sam will start to grow pretty soon. Starting soon, I will gain about a pound a week! I have done so well so far (I am quite proud of myself!) and am hoping to keep it up! My favorite part of our doctor's appointment last week was when he said that my weight gain was just perfect! Women LOVE to hear that! Especially pregnant women :) I'm so proud, I will even document that I have only gained 14 pounds total so far!

1 comment:

eringh said...

14 pounds!! Wow, that is very impressive! I never got to hear that my weight gain was perfect. It was more like, "maybe you should slow down on your eating and speed up on those walks!"