ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Second to Last Trip



This past weekend we took our second to last trip before Babydom! We headed southwest to visit Josh's two grandmas. It was a really nice way to kick off my relaxing period! I know that's what I need to be doing now that I'm officially finished working, but I also know it will be hard for me to not pop up and down to do a million different things I think of. These are some pictures we took after church on Sunday--made a good photo op to capture us towards the end of week 33 :)

Funny story: We ate at Cracker Barrel Sunday night and ran into a nice enough woman on our way out. She was not an "old woman," but she was old enough to not have this conversation:
Little Lady: Oh! When are you due?
Me: Beginning of October
Little Lady: Wow! You're so big already!
Josh and Me: Yeah, we're getting close.
Little Lady: And you're sure you're not having twins?!
Josh and Me: Nope. Just one! (Laughing good naturedly)
Seriously?! These would be the smallest twins if I was having them and due in just six weeks! Yikes! I just can't believe what comes out of people's mouths!



2 comments:

Allison said...

Cute pictures! Wow, the comments people make to pregnant women never ceases to amaze me - first of all, you're not anywhere near big enough to be carrying twins. Second of all, what's with the questioning of your first response? - you'd probably know at this stage whether or not you were having twins, and if you said "no" when she asked the first time, why would the answer change the second time she asked? Seriously...

Josh said...

Because it was a toothless WV woman. She's still skeptical of all this witchcraft and voodoo doctors are doing these days.