ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Reflection

There is A LOT going on right now and I just thought I should take a minute to really be thankful for everything that's going well for me in my life right now. I am thrilled that there isn't a hurricane hurtling at my house and I am expected to pack up only what fits in my car and flee. I wouldn't even know where to start! I am so glad that the immediate members of my family are relatively healthy. I am so happy that I have a husband that comes home to me every night, and even though he is working CRAZY hours right now still makes our baby and me his number one priorities. I can't wait to meet this seemingly perfect baby boy. I have had a wonderfully enjoyable pregnancy and I know I should be thankful for that. Overall, even though there is a lot of crap going on in the rest of the country, I'm doing more than okay :)

1 comment:

mom said...

Awesome!! xxoo mom