ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tis the Season



How fitting that just in time for fall, when all of the restaurants have yummy pumpkin-flavored special foods, we can compare Sam to a pumpkin?! By the end of this week (week 40), Sam should be average-sized. He should be about 7 1/2 pounds and 20 inches long. I'm getting really anxious to go to the doctor on Thursday and see what, if any, progress has been made! I'm hoping something has changed! I have had a lot more pressure in my lower pelvis so I have to believe something is going on to move us in the right direction! We also have an appointment for Tuesday scheduled (our due date), which I just think is funny. We can't believe that October 7 is almost here!

1 comment:

mom said...

Now do you see why orange is one of my favorite colors???? xo mom