ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Silly Boy



This cracked me up the other day! I bought Jackson a fun mirror so he can look at himself. It doesn't stand up on its own on the floor so I tied it to a laundry basket for support. Well, now that Mr. Jackson tries to pull himself up using whatever is around, it's not so supportive. He was surrounded on the floor by toys, but he was mesmerized by the laundry basket! Go figure!

He also LOVES his clock in his room! I took a blue one we already had in the family room and hung it in his room because it matched. I didn't really think anything more about it. True, we didn't have one before, but I had been wanting one in his room for a while now. Captain Observant noticed it the first day I hung it. He looks at it all the time when we go into his room or when I get him out of his crib after a nap. He just gazes at it like it's the coolest thing he's ever seen! Hilarious!

P.S. I've been meaning to mention how much I love watching Jackson touch things. He uses all four fingers and runs them over and over whatever he's feeling. It is just so sweet to watch :)

No comments: