ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Awesome August

Showing off THE cutest hand-me-down outfit :)

Just a normal Jackson and James day!

Using team work with Rachel to move the chair to a "better" location...

Kisses


We have actually been home for three weeks in a row! While we love traveling, it has been nice to stay on a more normal schedule :) Since life has slowed down, I've really gotten to think about how grateful I am that I get to stay home with my little man during the days. I love hanging out with him so much! I get to be the one watching him crawl under the dining room table and use chairs as tunnels. I get to listen to his new play list of sounds: churling like a tiger, growling like a lion, and clicking like a click beetle (ummm, we've been to the zoo and reading Eric Carle)! I love that I get to watch his face when he tries new foods. He's doing really well with everything we've tried. He even made himself mini-toast-banana sandwiches yesterday for breakfast :)

He's had some play dates and loves playing with people his own size :) He has gotten to congratulate his Auntie Em on her engagement to soon-to-be Uncle Josh! And, yesterday he helped welcome a new friends: Alexis Kate. He was so excited for her big sister, Paige, that he clapped for her long-distance! Such a sweet boy, if I do say so myself!

No comments: