ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Big Boy Carseat



I finally bit the bullet and bought the next carseat for Jackson. He has always loved riding in the car and sitting in his seat. However, lately, he had become fussier in the car and I figured he needed some more room. Boy, was I right! He almost never fell asleep in the car anymore, but he dozes quite often in his cozy new seat! After much research, I settled on the Graco MyRide 65. It is a newer seat and I think it's one of the only American seats to support higher weight limits. This one should last us for a while!

No comments: