ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Report on Cuteness

Hat attack!

Is this right?

There we go!

I think I need to hire a photographer to follow us around so that once I help create a photogenic moment, he/she is ready to capture it! Yesterday there were two times I wished I had my camera:

1) I was putting laundry away in Jackson's room and the boys were playing on the floor. Jackson got out a random book from the closet (one we have never read before) and brought it over to me to read! LOVE IT! I definitely didn't take enough advantage of his sitting so still as an infant to read to him before he began squirming so much or trying to eat the book! So, he sat happily while I read If You're Happy and You Know it, Clap Your Paws! After I finished, I put him on the floor with the book and he opened it and showed it to James!

2) While feeding the boys lunch, James was working on some puffs while I fed Jackson. James kept reaching over and holding a puff out to Jackson! He never actually gave it to him, but he kept offering and it was so cute!

Again, this morning Jackson pointed to a book he wanted to hear and sat mostly still while I read :) I LOVE to read and am so hoping that Jackson will inherit that passion!

The pictures of Jackson playing with Josh's hat. Josh hasn't worn it for a long time and Jackson loved that he wore it the other day!

No comments: