ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Great Green Wagon

This summer Jackson, my mom, Aunt Katie's mom, and I went to Indianapolis to visit Katie and her family. Paige had a really cool wagon (I think it was a wagon--something similar though), and Jackson loved it! My mom and I instantly started looking for something similar. I think my mom found this green wagon right after our July visit...and just now got it out! She is so funny! She is very good at collecting "fun" things for when they are needed. I totally agree that all of the fun stuff shouldn't come out at once, but this carried on for a while! Each time we've visited since then, she and I have had the conversation of, "Oh! We have to remember to get the wagon out!" But then while we are there, Jackson is so busy, we forget about it. This time we were most of the way through the week and I finally said, "We need to get the wagon out!" So we did. Jackson LOVED it! He is so funny in the fact that he doesn't like the handle to be folded into the wagon, and he does not like to give rides to ANYTHING! He likes to ride in the wagon if Daddy or Uncle Larry are pulling though ;) Such a funny guy!

No comments: