ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We Enjoy and Recommend

I got Jackson Peek a Who with part of a Barnes and Noble gift card we got for the holidays. It is definitely a new favorite! I have to say I really like it too :) Nina Laden has a couple of other good looking books and I'm checking the library for those!

This has been a favorite for a while now. My friend, Amanda, recommended it a while ago and I think it is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! It seems like it's getting a little hard to find, which is a shame!

We discovered this series at James's house and Jackson loved this one! We asked for a few more for the holidays and Jackson got this monkey one and a puppy one for Hanukkah! Word on the street is that Mimi has another one tucked away for a future occasion! I had heard of them before, but never really looked at them. They are such a different twist on the touch-n-feel books--I love them!

I'm still hoping that Jackson will drink out of a traditional sippy cup (mostly because we were given lots as gifts before he was born and they are really cute), but these are the best straw cups I've found so far! The straw part is easy to take apart and put together. There are lots of clicks so you can double check your work ;) I have already had a few casualties of leaky milk cups and a diaper bag full of apple juice :( I have been using the Munchkin ones and they are great, but a little harder to clean and put together.

These are super yummy! Jackson likes them, but I sneak one or two when he has a snack! They are a little hard to find, but totally worth it!

No comments: