ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Rewind to Thursday, March 18th

This was SUPPOSED to be the post right before we left for a week on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. However, there ended up being more last minute things to get together and less time than I had planned on. So, use your imagination and rewind to the start of March Madness : Jackson is helping Daddy celebate the start of his favorite "holiday!" Josh LOVES March Madness! I can't remember a time since I've known him that he has watched as much basketball as possible during this time. So, Josh's vacation started Thursday afternoon before we left as the games kicked off!



Jackson discovered the excitement of taking his truck out on the deck! I couldn't believe he was crawling all around on his knees! I guess he still has a little extra padding...


***Jackson's shirt says "Mommy's #1 Champs," but I couldn't get a good picture of the words, no matter how many pictures I took :)

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

We have that truck, too! Love it. :) Jackson's little smile is so precious- he really is a cute little boy (and, no, I don't just say that).