ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Blocks are Back!

After assessing the toy situation after Christmas, I decided I would try switching out toys each month. I got a big plastic tub and put away some of the oldies, but goodies. I left out an assortment of old favorites and some exciting new things! Jackson (and James) could definitely tell a difference! Score! I have been much better at remembering to do this, and actually following through! Around the first of each month I wipe the toys down with Clorox wipes and re-sort the toys. Last month, I put away the nesting blocks that Jackson loves. He didn't seem distraught that they were gone, but boy was he happy to see them this morning! LOL I thought this series of pictures was cute as he rediscovered the blocks :)





No comments: