ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love is Not a Color


Well, I can't figure out how to embed the actual video that I'm trying to share, but if you go to Kevin and Stacie's blog, you can watch it there :) When I started checking out other blogs, I found myself following along with many families' adoption stories. Kevin and Stacie are in the process of adopting their second child from Ethiopia. Not only is this video really sweet, but the song is pretty great too! You can enter a contest on the blog to win a Love is Not a Color t-shirt, as well as buy one to support them in their travels and with the adoption process. If nothing else, this video will probably make you smile :)

No comments: