ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Little Tidying Up

I realize we are blessed to have a huge back storage room/laundry room/under-the-stairs storage space, but it is a little tricky to keep it organized ALL the time! It has a door so it is so easy to throw stuff down there, promise to get to it later, and shut the door! I always feel better after cleaning and picking up the other rooms if I can at least move all of the clutter-y things to one area--the back room. After various trips, some yard work, and some cleaning out of other closets, the back room had gotten a little out of control. I took a few before and after shots because I felt like I really had accomplished something during nap time :)























































No comments: