ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mooching Koala Bear Style!

Jackson is still not a particularly adventurous eater, but we are having some success when he sees us eating some different things. He runs right over, stands directly in front of us, and opens his mouth just like a baby bird. He just waits for a bite! This morning I finally got to pour myself a bowl of cereal after feeding Jackson and cleaning up the kitchen a bit. I sat down, heard little feet running, and all of a sudden had a baby koala bear right behind me! It was super cute! Jackson just climbed up on the back of my chair and stood behind me with his hand on my shoulder waiting for a bite of my cereal!



1 comment:

mom said...

See, he did learn something from the baby birds he watched during your visit! xo mimi