ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Things You'd Be Surprised to Know...

If you know me, you might be surprised to find out the following:


1. I often walk past piles of things on the stairs and DON'T take them upstairs.
2. My loads of laundry rarely get washed, folded, AND put away in the same day!
3. There are dirty dishes all over my counters more often than not.
4. I probably don't clean the bathtubs as often as I should...
5. Jackson's baby book is not filled out in a meticulous fashion.
6. Gardening is not top of my hobbies list.
7. When I put lids on Jackson's little plastic bowls I actually prefer the color of the lid and the color of the bowl to NOT match!  (Perhaps this is the biggest shocker???)
8. For as crazy as dog hair drives me I don't vacuum or brush my dog as often as you would think...
9. I wait until the day or two before a trip to pack.
10. My car currently smells like fertilizer :(


***Many of these things drive me nuts and I'm working on changing them one at a time...  It's the small life goals, isn't it?


For more possibly random thoughts, check out Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda!

1 comment:

RAnn said...

Meticulous housekeeping is highly over-rated.