ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire...

I just said to Josh the other day, "It's almost time for Christmas music!!!"  As much as he loves Christmas music, he rolled his eyes, and suggested I wait until Halloween is over...  BUT, it's not to early to think about holiday cards!!!  I LOVE everything about holiday cards: planning our family picture, writing a little update letter (a new tradition I started last year), writing out addresses, printing cute return address labels, buying festive stamps, checking the mail for cards we receive, and looking through old cards and pictures (yes, I do save lots of them from years past...).  Luckily, Shutterfly recognizes there are people like me out there--LOL--and started rewarding bloggers and early planners with some free cards!  Last year I participated in the Shutterfly Blog-a-thon and received some beautiful FREE cards!  They were even the fancy ones that fold in half!  AND, I got to add a printed message inside!  I used those cards to send to distant family members and printed a little update inside.  I ordered a different type of card to send to the rest of our friends and family.


You will probably not be surprised to hear that I think I have our pictures chosen for our card, and I just started browsing Shutterfly's card selection.  There are some SUPER cute ones this year!  It will be so hard to make a decision!!!  Here is one that I ADORE:
And...isn't this matching return address label cute?
I don't beleive there is an expiration date listed YET, but Shutterfly is offering 20% off on photo cards now!

No comments: