ANNOUNCEMENT! Active posting at this site has ended (no more picture room). Please continue reading Smith Stories at http://smithstories2nblog.blogspot.com/. You'll be automatically redirected to the new site in "
15
"seconds unless you CLICK HERE!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Secret Blogging :)

I know I haven't had as many "new" blog posts, but that's because I've been busy writing pregnancy blogs...in secret!  LOL Before we got pregnant with Jackson, I didn't have a blog!  I was able to create this blog, write posts, and not have anyone reading them until we were ready to announce our pregnancy.  This time, I want to archive this pregnancy too, but we just weren't ready to have everyone read along right away.  So, here is a list of the "secret" blogs (they are all links) I wrote for whoever is interested:

The Belly Report: Dr. Confirmation!
The Belly Report!!!
The Belly Report: Big and Mean Part 2
The Belly Report: First Belly Pics...and Some Other Stuff!!!
Up and Coming Big Brother: Jackson Albert Smith!!!
The Belly Report: Ten Weeks!
The Belly Report: Ultrasound #2!
The Belly Report: 1/3 Finished!
The Belly Report: The News is Out!

No comments: